One of the leading conglomerates in Sri Lanka is looking for suitable candidates for its financial arm.
- Achieve business targets on financial products.
- Maintain and monitor average mark-up specified, periodically.
- Maintain the assigned overall collection ratio.
- Evaluate credit effectively and prepare credit appraisal reports.
- Cross-selling of other products available in the company.
- Enhance the quality & growth of the branch portfolio.
- Create customer awareness and Company brand building.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures, guidelines, and practices.
- Enhance the quality of service provided to customers.
- Introduction of new customers and retention of existing customers.
- Continuous self-updating of product knowledge, processes, and procedures.
- Achieve business targets on Deposit mobilization.
- Carrying out periodic campaigns and promotions to increase market reach.
- Good working knowledge of Sinhala, Tamil, and English.
- Exposure to alternate financial services and product knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Previous experience in a bank or a recognized financial institution is desirable.
- Successful completion of G.C.E. (A/L).
- Part/Full qualification in Marketing, Credit, or Islamic Finance will be advantageous.
- School-leavers with merits in extracurricular activities and/or excelled in sports are also encouraged to apply and will be considered under the ‘Trainee’ category.
- Preference is given to Team players with high interpersonal skills.
- A valid Riding / Driving license is mandatory.
If interested, please click Apply to forward your application via CareerPortal Jobs.