Client name withheld.
This position is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of IAM products, including but not limited to automation and scripting processes.
- Design, implement and support identity and authentication solutions
- Support user lifecycle management (onboarding, transfer, and termination)
- Act as point of contact for IAM solutions
- Migrate legacy environment(s) to new platforms/ services per best practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT
- 3-5 Years hands-on technical/ implementation and support experience
- Knowledge on SOX, general IT controls, and general IT audit concepts
- IAM platforms – Okta, SailPoints, Duo, AD, AzureAD, AWS IAM, Talent Central, Onetrust, etc
- Required Language – PERL, Java, and Python
- CISA, CISM, or CISSP Certification a plus
Please apply via CareerPortal Jobs or forward your CV to email@example.com