One of the leading telecommunication operator looking for the suitable candidate.
- Responsible for compute and reconcile of direct and indirect taxes (Income tax, Telecommunication Levy, CESS, VAT, WHT, Stamp Duty and other taxes that may applicable in order to comply with the statutory requirements.
- Responsible to file all relevant Return on due dates to the relevant authorities.
- Responsible for basis hygiene of the tax related control accounts without differences and report and resolve any issues
- Responsible for supporting for finalization of quarterly and annual audit, AUPS (agreed upon procedures) by way of providing schedules, supporting documents for transactions, explanations to comply with various authority requirements.
- Responsible to provide information and documentations as and when requested by various authorities on timely manner.
- Assist in providing the tax advice on new product/projects, reviewing the tax clause in agreements in order to satisfy statutory requirements and assist on information gathering, coordinating and execution of tax planning initiatives
- Provide overall support for Transfer pricing compliance and related matters
- Execution of taxation projects to achieve business objectives
- Support the team as and when required to achieve overall tax team objectives
- Providing support and assistance to other team members as and when requested in tax and related matters.
- BSc degree in Finance / Business Management and full or part qualification ICASL
- Holding Taxation relevant qualification will be an additional advantage
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in tax related functions along with Telecommunication industry knowledge
If you are confident that you are the ideal candidate for the job, please click Apply to forward your application via CareerPortal Jobs.